- Object and Approval
This legal notice regulates the use of our website, which is owned by PC LEMANIA TRADING SPAIN SL. Navigation through the website of PC LEMANIA TRADING SPAIN SL attributes the condition of user of the same and implies full and unreserved acceptance of each and every one of the provisions included in this Legal Notice, which may be modified. You agree to make proper use of the website in accordance with the law, good faith, public order, traffic uses and this Legal Notice. You will be liable to PC LEMANIA TRADING SPAIN SL or third parties for any damages that may cause as a result of breach of this obligation.
- Identification and communications
PC LEMANIA TRADING SPAIN SL, in compliance with Law 34/2002 of 11 July, on information society services and electronic commerce, informs you that:
- Its corporate name is: PC LEMANIA TRADING SPAIN SL
- Your CIF is: B40512311
- Your registered office is at: Calle Hernan Cortes 3, Piso 2 – Puerta 3 , Valencia, 46004 , España
All notifications and communications you make with PC LEMANIA TRADING SPAIN SL will be considered effective, to all intents and purposes, as long as they are made by the means specified above.
- Conditions of access and use
The website and its services are freely accessible, however, PC LEMANIA TRADING SPAIN SL conditions the use of some of the services offered on its website to the prior completion of the corresponding form.
You guarantee the authenticity and actuality of all the data that you communicate to PC LEMANIA TRADING SPAIN SL and you will be solely responsible for any false or inaccurate statements that you make.
You expressly undertake to make appropriate use of the contents and services of PC LEMANIA TRADING SPAIN SL and not to use them for, among others:
- Disseminate content that is criminal, violent, pornographic, racist, xenophobic, offensive, in support of terrorism or, in general, contrary to law or public order.
- Introduce computer viruses into the network or carry out actions susceptible of altering, damaging, interrupting or generating errors or damage to electronic documents, data or physical and logical systems of PC LEMANIA TRADING SPAIN SL or third parties; as well as hindering the access of other users to the website and its services through the massive consumption of computer resources through which PC LEMANIA TRADING SPAIN SL provides its services.
- Attempt to access data of other people or restricted areas of the computer systems of PC LEMANIA TRADING SPAIN SL or third parties and, where appropriate, extract information.
- Violate intellectual or industrial property rights, as well as violate the confidentiality of the information of PC LEMANIA TRADING SPAIN SL or third parties.
- Impersonate another user, public administration or a third party.
- Reproduce, copy, distribute, make available or in any other way publicly communicate, transform or modify the contents, unless you have the permission of the owner of the corresponding rights or it is legally permitted.
- Collect data for advertising purposes and to send advertising of any kind and communications for sales or other commercial purposes without their prior request or consent.
All the contents of the website, such as texts, photographs, graphics, images, icons, technology, software, as well as its graphic design and source codes, constitute a work owned by PC LEMANIA TRADING SPAIN SL, without being understood as ceded any of the exploitation rights over them beyond what is strictly necessary for the proper use of the website.
In conclusion, you who access this website can view the contents and make, where appropriate, authorized private copies provided that the elements reproduced are not subsequently transferred to third parties, or installed on servers connected to networks, or are the object of any kind of exploitation.
Also, all trademarks, trade names or logos of any kind that appear on the website are the property of PC LEMANIA TRADING SPAIN SL, without it being understood that the use or access to it gives you any right over them.
The distribution, modification, cession or public communication of the contents and any other act that has not been expressly authorized by the holder of the exploitation rights are prohibited.
The establishment of a hyperlink does not imply in any case the existence of relations between PC LEMANIA TRADING SPAIN SL and the owner of the website in which it is established, nor the acceptance and approval by PC LEMANIA TRADING SPAIN SL of its contents or services. Those persons who intend to establish a hyperlink must previously request written authorization from PC LEMANIA TRADING SPAIN SL. In any case, the hyperlink will only allow access to the home-page or home page of our website, likewise must refrain from making false, inaccurate or incorrect statements or indications about PC LEMANIA TRADING SPAIN SL, or include illegal content, contrary to good customs and public order.
PC LEMANIA TRADING SPAIN SL is not responsible for the use that each user gives to the materials made available on this website or the actions taken based on them.
- Exclusion of warranties and liability
PC LEMANIA TRADING SPAIN SL excludes, to the extent permitted by law, any liability for damages of any kind arising from:
- The impossibility of access to the website or the lack of veracity, accuracy, completeness and / or timeliness of the contents, as well as the existence of vices and defects of all kinds of content transmitted, disseminated, stored, made available to those who have accessed through the website or the services offered.
- The presence of viruses or other elements in the contents that may cause alterations in computer systems, electronic documents or user data.
- Non-compliance with laws, good faith, public order, uses of traffic and this legal notice as a consequence of incorrect use of the website. In particular, and by way of example, PC LEMANIA TRADING SPAIN SL is not responsible for the actions of third parties that violate intellectual and industrial property rights, business secrets, rights to honor, personal and family privacy and self-image, as well as the rules on unfair competition and illegal advertising.
Also, PC LEMANIA TRADING SPAIN SL declines any responsibility with respect to the information that is outside of this web and is not managed directly by our webmaster. The function of the links that appear on this website is exclusively to inform the user about the existence of other sources capable of expanding the content offered by this website. PC LEMANIA TRADING SPAIN SL does not guarantee nor is it responsible for the functioning or accessibility of the linked sites; nor does it suggest, invite or recommend visiting them, and therefore shall not be responsible for the results obtained. PC LEMANIA TRADING SPAIN SL or is responsible for the establishment of hyperlinks by third parties.
- Procedure in the event of illegal activities
In the event that you or a third party considers that there are facts or circumstances that reveal the unlawful nature of the use of any content and / or the performance of any activity in the web pages included or accessible through the website, you must contact PC LEMANIA TRADING SPAIN SL duly identifying, specifying the alleged violations and expressly declaring under its responsibility that the information provided in the notification is accurate.
For all litigious matters concerning the website of PC LEMANIA TRADING SPAIN SL, Spanish law shall apply, being competent the Courts and Tribunals closest to the headquarters of (Spain).
The administrative information provided through the website does not replace the legal publicity of laws, regulations, plans, general provisions and acts that have to be formally published in the official journals of public administrations, which are the only instrument that attests to their authenticity and content. The information available on this website should be understood as a guide with no purpose of legal validity.